TERMS OF SERVICES
The jobs contained in JobsTARC.com’s search results, or linked from those results, may have been created by people over whom JobsTARC.com exercises no control. JobsTARC.com’s job search results are indexed in an automated manner and JobsTARC.com does not screen the jobs. JobsTARC.com assumes no responsibility for the content of any job listing or website that is either included in JobsTARC.com’s search results or linked to by JobsTARC.com.
Some areas of the JobsTARC.com service require you to register. If you register, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and (b) be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and not transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party.
We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to terminate users, reclaim usernames or URLs.
Examples of Violations
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in the Terms of Service, users may not:
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email (“spam”). Such activity includes, but is not limited to
- sending messages in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law
- imitating or impersonating another person or his, her or its email address, or creating false accounts for the purpose of sending spam
- data mining any Indeed property to find contact information
- sending messages to users who have asked not to be contacted
- selling, exchanging or distributing to a third party the contact information of any person without such person’s knowing and continued consent to such disclosure
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes and the like
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email
- Illegally transmit another’s intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner’s or licensor’s permission
- Use Indeed to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Promote or encourage illegal activity
- Interfere with other Indeed users’ enjoyment of the Service
- Create multiple user accounts in connection with any violation of the Agreement or create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any Indeed account
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Indeed Service
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Indeed Service
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Indeed Service without Indeed’s explicit permission
- Contact other Indeed users about multi-level marketing (MLM) programs, jobs that require payment to start, and any topics Indeed considers detrimental to its users
- Create multiple Indeed accounts without permission
- Bypass any limitations or suspensions of functionality
- Provide false information in the course of using Indeed
Change In Service and Terms
JobsTARC.com may modify or terminate the JobsTARC.com services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice. JobsTARC.com reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice so check back often to review these Terms of Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
JobsTARC.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the JobsTARC.com and its associates page results or posted on the JobsTARC.com website by JobsTARC.com or third parties. JobsTARC.com disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. JobsTARC.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the JobsTARC.com site or on other sites on the Internet accessed through JobsTARC.com.
THE JOBSTARC.COM SERVICES AND SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE JOBSTARC.COM SERVICES AND SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. JOBSTARC.COM AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. JOBSTARC.COM AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE JOBSTARC.COM SERVICES. JOBSTARC.COM AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE JOBSTARC.COM SERVICES. JOBSTARC.COM AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE JOBSTARC.COM SERVICES OR SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY JOBSTARC.COM.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE JOBSTARC.COM SERVICES OR SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.