Full-Time Windows Server Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Windows Server Engineer who not only is a great team player but also a great team leader! If you believe you have the ability/potential to challenge yourself in a managerial position other than your computer skills, you are more than welcome to apply!
We also welcome candidates from the traditional System Integration industry who is considering a career shift into the cloud industry and be the game changer in Malaysia’s IT industry.
※No G Suite and GCP experience is required. Successful candidate will go through a 3 month on-job training after recruitment.
【 JOB RESPONSIBILITY 】
– Meet with customers, understand and analyze their current server environment, and propose a migration plan.
– Migrate & deploy on-premise Windows Servers to Google Cloud Platform（GCP）
– Migrate Exchange or SMTP/POP3/IMAP mail server to G Suite.
– Migrate on-premise file server/NAS to Google Team Drive（G Suite）
– Ability to work and manage a highly sales-focused environment and lead a sales team.
– Expected to travel when required from time to time.
– 5 years relevant experience in Windows server operating systems and Windows server components.
– Demonstrated customer interactions skills and leading competencies.
– Advanced knowledge of Exchange and Active Directory.
– MCSE certification is desired.
– Having a basic communication skill in mandarin would be an advantage.
– Having supervisory experiences would be an advantage.
– Able to start within 3 month and receive trainning.
– Excellent communication skill.
– Logical and analytical thinking.
– Fast learner.
– A good team player (but also able to work independently).
– Shows leadership potential.
How to ApplyIf you're interested in this position, please take some time to fill out the form via the link provided below.https://recruit.ts-consultancy.com.tw/windows-server-engineer-my/*THE FORM IS THE ONLY WAY TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FROM JOBSTREET!!*WE REGRET THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
28 total views, 1 today