Full-Time Weighbridge Clerk
The company was originally established in 1984 as a trading company engaged in the supplying of body and glaze stains for the ceramic industry, it has expanded into several entities, specialising in trading, mining and services for ceramic and plastic industries.
• Recording and calculating inputs and outputs for the site
• Producing weighbridge tickets
• Completing waste transfer notes
• General site administration
• Deliver site inductions to visitors attending site
• Ensure all visitors have the correct PPE before entering site
• Must be computer literate
• Able to multi task
• At least 1 year’s related experience
• Willing to work at Pulau Indah, Port Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
47 total views, 1 today