Full-Time Web Designer (UI)
– Creating/ Test/ Maintain website designs.
– Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites.
– Review UI / UX design of existing application and make improvements on the overall user experience.
– Able to support a project from concept to wire-frames to rapid prototyping in HTML
– Drive usability tests, and then provide recommendation for improvements based on the test results
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in
Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
– Up-to-date knowledge of design software Adobe Creative suites.
– Malaysian citizen
Job Type: Full-time
How to ApplyKindly drop your resume via email: - email@example.com
250 total views, 2 today