Full-Time Web Designer / Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include:
• Translation of design wireframes and information architecture wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• You will work with the UI team to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Understands how to develop for proper performance.
• Degree in Information Technology, Web Development, Computer Science or related.
• Expert in standards-based, cross-browser, multi-device development and responsive web.
• Expert in writing thoughtful, well-formed: XHTML, HTML5, and CSS3.
• Expert in hand-coding HTML without the use of a WYSIWYG editor.
• Sensitivity to user-system interaction and up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Conversant in both English and Chinese language to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
We need a creative person who can build as well as innovate, they care deeply about the user experience, code quality, and working efficiently.
Applicants are invited to submit us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
112 total views, 1 today