Full-Time Watch Technician
• To clean, repair, and adjust watches
• To use small tools to take a watch out of its case.
• To examine the watch with a special magnifying glass called a loupe.
• To give the owner an estimate of how much it will cost to fix the watch. Then replace or repair the broken part or parts.
• Sometimes have to make a new part or alter a factory-made part to fit a watch.
• To use delicate hand tools, as well as special machines.
• To clean and oil the watch movement and test it before putting it back into its case.
• 5-day work
• Enhancement of repairing skills. On-the-job training will be provided
• Medical coverage
• Group H&S
• Group PA
• Staff purchase discount for all fashion, lifestyle and timepiece brands
• Must have patience and be able to sit for long periods and concentrate on the small, detailed parts of a watch.
• A certificate course from a watchmaking institute along with a secondary school certificate
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience as a Watch Technician
How to ApplyInterested candidates. please email to email@example.com with a detailed resume stating current, expected salaries, contact number, and a recent photograph.
30 total views, 1 today