Full-Time Warehouse & Logistics Executive
The company is a dynamic retail duty-free company with duty-free and non-dutiable merchandise and ia a wholly owned subsidiary of a company listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
The incumbent is responsible for providing support to Warehousing & Logistics department.
• Plan and establish work schedules, job assignments and logistics sequences.
• Arrange and prepare shipping documents required.
• Files shipping documentation and paperwork for monitoring of daily shipments and delivery requirements; and attend to shipment enquiry or issue.
• Routes incoming and outgoing shipments through various freight forwarders and schedules transportation of shipments.
• Works closely with Category Management and Warehouse to ensure on-time shipment and order fulfilment.
• Support daily warehouse and logistics matters assigned by immediate superior.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent in Logistic / Warehouse / Supply Chain.
• At least 3 years working experiences in related field.
• Preferably executive specialized in Logistic/Warehouse/Supply chain or equivalent
• Candidate must be familiar with customs clearance and forwarding related procedures & matters.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e. Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Good communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (added advantage).
• Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
• Able to work in team as well as independently.
• Required to travel when needed.
• 3 positions available
• Willing to work in KLIA, Sepang or Ampang, Selangor
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
44 total views, 1 today