Full-Time Warehouse Executive
The company was establish in the year 1992. It has built an evitable reputation as a leader in the development and application of polymers and polymeric compounds. Originally established to supply latex compounds to the Malaysia Carpet industry, and now supply many different industries both in Malaysia, ASEAN and throughout Asia and Pacific regions.
• Responsible to create a proper system on stock management
• Keep proper inventory record for audit purposes
• To perform inventory checking from time to time in order to make sure it is align with the system.
• Maintain proper housekeeping and cleanliness of the store/warehouse
• Responsible to forecast the sales and production volume
• Work closely with Sales & Production departments
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management/Business Studies or equivalent
• At least 3 years of working experience in the Chemical/Packaging industry
• Preferably a candidate specializing in Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent
• Must be meticulous, systematic and organized
• Required language(s): English, Malay, Chinese (added advantage)
• Willing to work in Telok Gong, Port Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
175 total views, 1 today