Full-Time VB Programmer
• To design, develop and integrate software solutions and systems.
• To conduct research & development for new solutions.
• To assists the support team on troubleshooting and debugging existing systems.
• To ensure programming codes, instructions and logics are well maintained and tested in meeting specifications/
• Write, update and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle jobs specified by respective
• Prepare detailed work flow, flow charts and logics and to convert them into instructions and coding in relevant
• To ensure proper updated documentation/ log of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting
comments in the coded instructions is maintained for future reference.
• To liaise closely, discuss and consult with the management, sales and technical support team for clarification
and confirmation on program intent, identify problems and recommend changes/ improvements.
• To review and perform revision, debug, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operational
efficiency and/or in alignment with new requirements.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Knowledge in programming language (VB/.net)
• Knowledge in SQL database (MSSQL/MySQL)
• Fresh Graduates & interns are encouraged to apply.
• Proficient in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
• Possess strong communication, interpersonal and problems solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a team and with tight timeline
• A logical person with good attention in details
How to ApplyHow to ApplyYou may drop an email to: email@example.com with your full resume.
249 total views, 1 today