Full-Time Vacancy Available – Purchaser / Procurement Buyer (Mandarin Writing) (Seksyen 25, Shah Alam) – near Kota Kemuning
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma qualification in any field, preferably have related background in Inventory/ Warehouse Management/ Logistics/ Procurement/ Purchasing or equivalent, are encouraged to apply
• Experienced candidate(s) are encouraged to apply – preferably female (Indoor positions)
• Preferably applicant with min. 1-2 years experience, Fresh Graduates/ Entry Level applicants are also encouraged to apply
• Experience is an added advantage, training opportunities will be provided
• Candidates without specific qualifications, but with proven track records are encouraged to apply
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Good command in Chinese/ Mandarin (Written & Spoken)
• Preferred Mandarin speaking candidates, as dealing with China suppliers is required
• Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office (eg: Ms.Excel, Ms.Word, Ms.Powerpoint)
• Possess own transport and have valid driving license class D (car)
• Familiar with SQL System and with knowledge of Sales and Purchase documents (eg : Sales Order, Purchase Order, Quotation) and is an added advantage
• Must be willing to work in Seksyen 25, Shah Alam
• A solid communicator with strong negotiation skills, with an ability to build good relationships
• Good interpersonal skills, responsible and able to work independently
• Multiple position(s) is available
(b) Job Description:
• To identify purchasing needs and monitor stock levels.
• Responsible for Local and Global sourcing – selecting, comparison & and price negotiation with both local and overseas suppliers.
• Liaise with local and oversea suppliers to request Quotation and prepare Purchase Order.
• Follow up on local and global purchases shipments & delivery to ensure timely delivery and all goods received in good condition and meet our requirements.
• Provide support in Warehousing & Inventory management.
• Assist in Purchasing related administrative tasks.
• Annual Leave, 13-months Salary with additional Attractive Performance Bonus (twice a year), Yearly Increment, Medical Benefits
• Attractive Incentives and Allowance(s) – (Petrol & Toll Allowance, Transport Allowance, Trip Allowance, Company Phone, Company Car, Parking Incentive), whichever applicable
• Experience is an added advantage (min. 1-2 years experience), training opportunities will be provided
• Career growth within the company & industry
(d) Salary Range: RM2,500 to RM3,500
(e) Gender: Prefer Female
(f) Race: Prefer Chinese (priority)
How to ApplyFor interested candidate, please e-mail your Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
27 total views, 2 today