Full-Time UI/UX Designer – RM4,000 to RM8,000
We are looking for (Senior) UI/UX designers that can create world class user interfaces that visually amaze but are simple to use.
Salary commensurate with experience and quality of portfolio.
• Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
• Solid portfolio of visual and interaction design work.
• Passion about the space: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements.
• Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, photoshop or other prototyping tools (eg. Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq).
• Conversant in both English and Chinese language to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
• Degree in Interaction Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
99 total views, 1 today