Full-Time Travel Consultant
• Offers ferry ticket, air ticket, helicopter ticket, show ticket services according to established procedures.
• Maintains cashier float and ensures the accuracy of daily operation report.
• Keeps abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures, and is fully aware of the Credit policy.
• Attends training when there is a need and deemed as essential for professional growth.
• Knowledge of hotel facilities and services.
• Diploma holder in hospitality / tourism or related disciplines in advance
• Has initiative, organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Location: Macau, China
Salary: MOP 13,000
How to ApplyKindly submit your resume to below emails or call us for more details.Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comTelephone No.:+853 88839678 or +853 88839606
57 total views, 2 today