• A strong Bachelor’s degree in English, Chinese, Journalism, Translation, Finance, Management, Economics, or equivalent.
• Excellent command of English and Chinese is essential.
• Strong interest in investment related and current affairs.
• Able to meet tight deadlines.
• Commitment, integrity, resourcefulness, meticulous and detail-oriented.
• The Translator’s main responsibility is to translate investment and non-investment related contents and materials from English to Chinese and vice versa.
How to ApplyEmail to: email@example.com
146 total views, 2 today