Full-Time Trainee Dealer
• Deal in OTC bonds.
• Analyse of research reports and markets’ information to generate investment ideas.
• Involve in the development and enhancement of bond trading solution.
• Conduct quality presentations to financial advisers and clients about investment ideas.
• Manage placements and settlements.
• Foster good relationship with banks, financial advisers, and clients.
• To pass all 4 modules of PKMC exams to qualify as a licensed dealer.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Good team player, resourceful and with a high level of integrity.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to learn and solve problems.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
(3) Working Experience
(4) Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
158 total views, 1 today