Full-Time Temporary Finance Assistant (3 months)
• Assist to input accounting entries.
• Assist to download bank statements and bank reconciliations.
• Assist in managing day to day finance operations.
• Assist in ad-hoc duties that may assign from time to time.
• Degree/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of relevant working experience is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Computer literate.
• Good knowledge in accounting software and Internet Banking.
• Meticulous, hands-on and possesses positive working attitude.
• Immediate availability is a must.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details via “Apply Now” button with:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
62 total views, 1 today