Full-Time Telesales cum Customer Service Specialist
1. Provide excellent sales services to existing and potential customers including sales calling, follow up and appointment arrangement.
2. Manage day-to-day customer requests for quotation and information.
3. Provide first level technical support by identifying, resolving and escalating the problem to ensure service commitment is met and problems are solved.
4. Responds to customer technical issues via email, social media and phone.
5. Work under minimum supervision and has sense of urgency in responding to system problems and service commitments.
6. Work closely with internal team to ensure responsiveness to customer requests.
7. Any other ad hoc tasks that assigned.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin.
Mandarin is preferable as this role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
3. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, assertive, self-disciplined, able to think out of the box, and result-oriented.
5. Good team player with strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
6. Self-motivated and a creative thinker able to nurture customer relationships and understand client’s needs.
7. Able to perform good telemarketing and customer service skills.
8. Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
How to ApplyFor those who are interested, please drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
117 total views, 1 today