The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and a team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
• Manage a portfolio of products (IT and mobile) and make sure the sales of the products achieve objective
• Formulate product plan and promotional strategies
• To service existing customers to ensure customers’ satisfaction and loyalty with aim of growing sales
• Identify new business opportunity and maintain new and existing customer accounts
• Assist customers with product selection
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• Candidates with related experience will have added advantage
• Resourceful, initiative and able to work in a team or independently
• Language(s): English, Chinese Dialects, Bahasa Malaysia
• Willing to work in Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
148 total views, 1 today