Full-Time Telematics Data Analyst
Exciting project: First in Malaysia
• Review the Telematics data collected, understand how individual driving behavior and crash pattern can be described by Telematics data, and identify specific driving patterns that can predict driving risks and propose feedback to improve driving behavior and reduce the corresponding risk.
• Provide operational analytics support to client analysts and delivery teams
• Contribute to the evolutionary development of algorithms to assess motor insurance risk and deliver feedback to clients
• Prototype new product features in conjunction with the product development team
• Research alternative modeling methodologies
• Monitor progress to deadlines
• Provide consultation and analysis to the sales support group on marketing presentations
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
• Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with client/colleagues at all levels
• Qualifications should be in either actuarial science or Mathematics.
• SPSS, R programming language, R studio Integrated Development Environment Knowledge.
• Good attitude and communication skills.
• Experience in the Telematics Industry.
How to ApplySend CV/Resume to :email@example.com / *Whatsapp* 016-6040310 with below details:1) Position interested:2) Full Name (from IC):3) Email Address:4) The course of study:5) Graduate in: (Month/Year)6) Inquiries:
349 total views, 1 today