Full-Time Technician (Mandarin Speaker)
• Comply & Maintain the all HSE requirement by OAG standard & some extend of
• Execute the maintenance activity daily & monthly as per Maintenance Plan. Able to
work independently. Proactive role in suggesting ideal for improvement.
• Be able to provide proper guidance, training to junior technicians. Complete the
task given and make sure the task was accomplish in given time and complied with
the standard requirement given.
• Make sure the task completed as per registered procedures & safety requirements.
• Key liaison with Sr. Maintenance Engineer & Maintenance Engineer.
• Make sure QA/QC document, forms and procedure was used/ complied. Comply
all ISO & standardization set by OAG Management.
• Update the status for task assigned to Maintenance Engineer. Provide latest update
on every end of the day.
• Fully understand project requirement and maintenance responsibilities to prepare
for any projects.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering
(Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• Fresh Candidate encourage to apply
• Must be able to read, speak and write Mandarin.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Pulau Indah, Port Klang.
• No work experience required.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Good Work ethic, motivated, fast learner and able to work under pressure
• Self motivation, committed and dedicated
• Able to follow instruction given by superior
• Willing to work on weekend
• Well-develop technically and able to do documentation and develop new/better
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Self-motivated, self-learner and able to work under pressure.
• Play pro-active role in problem solving, could analysed problem or issues and
• Could make fast and effective decision.
• Wiling to travel when required
• To carry out any other duties directed by management
How to ApplyApplication with full details requested above shall be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the address below.Only application with full details will be entertained. Attention to : HR Department OAG Group of Companies No 1, Jalan Trompet 33/8 Seksyen 33 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor MalaysiaPlease note that only SUCCESSFUL candidate who meet the company requirement will be entertain / invited for an interview.
44 total views, 1 today