Serves customers by installing and servicing systems and products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform installation work on site with accordance to project supervisor instructions
• To supervise subcontractors and ensure the project time line is followed
• Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results
• Knowledgeable in handling electronic components and integrated circuits
• Electrical engineering knowledge
• Time management
• Able to work under pressure
• Proven ability to work independently with a minimum of supervisor input.
• Professional Certificate/ Diploma or Advance Diploma in Electrical or Electronic
Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 1 – 2 years relevant experience in relevant field
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
How to ApplySuitable candidates, please reach out to me with your resume! Kindly drop your CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
25 total views, 1 today