Full-Time Technical Support Engineer
1. Provide telephone-based support to end users on network, internet and software related issues.
2. Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problem.
3. Interface between internal operation and customer to resolve daily requirement and problem.
4. Identify, research and resolve technical problems based on pre-established guideline & documents.
5. Track & monitor issue raised to ensure timely resolution.
6. Identify pattern of failures and symptoms of underlying issues.
7. Work with network and system engineers in problem resolution.
8. Work in a team to achieve the required KPI & SLA
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Networking or any relevent courses.
2. 1 – 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Those from BPO Services or Contact Center industries are highly preferred.
4. Excellent command of English language in written and verbal is a MUST.
5. Strong understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
6. Familiarity with network technologies such as Virtual Private Network (VPN), Internal Security and DDoS Protection.
7. Knowledge in Postfix, VMware and windows Servers would be value added.
8. Self-motivated and team oriented.
9. Willing to work in shift working hours (24/7 rotational shift)
10. Candidate with CCNA, JNCIA or other relevant network centric certification will be considered first
11. Demonstrates ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapid changing environment.
12. Fresh graduate are welcomed to apply (Degree holder only).
Salary range: RM2,500 – RM3,500 per month
– misc allowances
– medical coverage (outpatient clinic visit + hospitalization insurance)
– fast career growth
Office location: Bangsar South, KL
Work hour: 24/7 rotational shift hours (8 hours per shift, 5 working days, 2 off days)
How to ApplyPlease visit our website at www.viewqwest.com.my to know more about the company. If you are interested to apply, kindly send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job applied and your expected salary. You can also call me at 03-27750146 for further information.Thanks!
145 total views, 1 today