Full-Time Technical Support Consultant – IT
Requirements: The Role
The person selected will be expected to work alongside our experienced support and development staff to provide a high level of service to external and internal clients.
Key tasks will include:
– Provide technical assistance to end-users and training staff
– Assist in problem resolution in all levels of the product at client sites.
– Provide technical consultancy to clients.
– Be able to make minor modifications and bug fixes to the software.
– Be involved in remote and on-site software installation and upgrade tasks.
Personal Skills Required
– Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Graduated in Computer / Information Technology.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Able to present their thoughts/ideas in a concise and logical way.
– Be able to work with a minimal amount of supervision.
– Possess excellent time and personal management skills.
– Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Added advantage if have below skills:
– Previous commercial programming experience.
– Previous technical support experience.
– Ideally have some experience in supporting a MS SQL base application.
– Methodical and logical approach to problem analysis and resolution.
How to ApplyInterested applicants, please send updated resume to email@example.com
67 total views, 1 today