Full-Time Technical Consultant
About Our Company – Kamakura Corporation
Kamakura Corporation is the world’s leading provider of risk management solutions – software, information and consulting – because successfully managing financial risk while meeting regulatory requirements demands industry-leading research, sound analytics, fully integrated applications, flawless execution and quantifiable results.
Founded in 1990 by Dr. Donald R. van Deventer, Kamakura Corporation is the world’s leading provider of risk management information, risk management software and risk management consulting. Kamakura’s executive team represents a broad and diverse cross-section of in-depth experience in economics, financial management, information technology, credit modeling, risk assessment, accounting, business administration, higher education, banking and regulatory oversight.
Kamakura has served more than 200 clients ranging in size from $1.5 billion in assets to $1.6 trillion in assets. Kamakura’s risk management products are currently used in 34 countries, including the United States, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Austria, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Russia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia, Japan, China, Korea and many other countries in Asia.
We are looking for suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Provide Kamakura Corporation pre-sales support for technology, architecture, database, data management and reporting solutions. Implement and configure risk products, data management software, and reporting products/tools at client site. Configure systems to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data to a target database. Assist in performance testing and tuning, data validation, and data quality measures. Guide clients with data management software, reporting concepts and applications. Train clients in Kamakura Corporation risk and reporting products by documenting succinct standard operating procedures.
Required Experience and Education:
• Three years of experience in SQL query, Oracle (PL/SQL), MSSQL (TSQL), Visual Basic, Cognos, ETL software (DTS, SSIS, DataStage, etc).
• Experience and business acumen with implementation skills in a wide range of financial products; modelling; valuation, finance theory, risk management, regional banking practices.
• Analytical and technology skills in complex financial environment.
• Bachelor degree or post graduate degree Information Systems, MIS or Engineering.
• Ability to clearly communicate and document ideas, and assist in the creation of project plans.
• Demonstrated skill to work independently and under pressure.
• Must be team player and able to work with diverse peer group and clientele.
• Sensitive to cultural differences and varying business customs.
• Acute ability to understand verbal and non-verbal cues.
• Fluent in English both oral and written.
• Travel is required – must be eligible for intercountry visas.
• Position is located in Kuala Lumpur.
How to ApplyKindly send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
20 total views, 1 today