Full-Time Technical Consultant
Design and test applications enabling organizations and individuals to work effectively.
Consulting with clients, writing code, solving compatibility issues, updating development process records, eliminating technical problems, and collaborating with the development team.
Understand Needs – fully comprehend the project’s objectives.
Coding work with data and use several programming languages to create, manage, and streamline applications, professionals with knowledge of CSS, XSLT, XML, and other common coding languages stand out as strong job candidates
Ensure Results – help determine what tests should be run and inspect the results for quality.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field – Computer science and Software Engineering
• Knowledge of Accounting & finance is a plus
• Fresh graduate – 1 year working experience in related field
• Sound Technical knowledge
• Ability to speak good English
• Leadership skills, coordination skills, Customer service skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to solve problems, multi task, time management
• Ability to work independent
How to ApplyTo apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comFor inquiries: call or whatsapp us at +6012-6383850
62 total views, 1 today