Full-Time Tax Associate
YYC is looking for passionate Tax Associate to deliver tax assignments to expected standards and within agreed timelines including client management and administrative responsibilities.
Location: Jalan Ipoh Branch and Pudu HQ Branch
• Tax computation of companies and tasks assigned by tax manager are completed correctly accurately, timely and correctly.
• All IRB tax correspondences assigned by tax manager are properly dealt with within the given timeframe
• Manage clients well with timely response to client’s issues and queries. Escalate complex issues to Manager immediately.
• Ensure timely submission of Form CP204 & Form CP204A.
• Respond and follow up with the general tax correspondence on a timely manner
• Organise own work well so that deadlines are met.
• Provide support to the team and work co-operatively to ensure all tasks are carried out according to instructions and on a timely manner.
• Manage the filing of tax documents into the tax files in a timely and organized manner.
• Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance major in Taxation
• Fresh graduates or with 1 year of tax experience
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
• Possess good tax knowledge.
• Good time management, planning and organising skills.
• Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people.
• Client engagement skills
• Good communication and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Achievement focus to deliver results
• Growth mind-set to learn and develop
• Good team player to support the team to complete tasks and meet timelines
How to ApplyIf you are searching for a rewarding career with attractive remuneration and training opportunities, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and join us today!Our website for your reference http://www.yycadvisors.com/
207 total views, 2 today