Full-Time Talent Acquisition Specialist
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in South East Asia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
– Provide strategic and operational support to the Human Resources team while we quadruple our headcount over the next several months.
– Ensure that UMAI reaches its headcount growth goals across several countries in the Asia Pacific region while maintaining a fun, but hard-working culture.
– Own recruitment projects where you’ll identify where to source a role, build an international recruiting pipeline, handle interviews, and onboard new employees into the UMAI family.
– Take care of maintaining and improving a good company’s culture by organizing team events and other initiatives.
– Talent acquisition
– Sourcing for candidates
– Establishing professional and lasting relationships with candidates
– Assessing and managing talents
– Profiling of candidates
– Meeting with candidates
– You have studied or are studying Human Resources, Recruiting, Business, or similar subjects.
– You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (e.g. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded).
– You have a keen interest in the startup world, and also in developing people and improving company culture.
– You have relationship building and communication skills.
– You have an innovative state of mind.
What We Offer
– An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
– Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, international network
– A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
– Great working atmosphere in an international environment
– Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of the The UMAI International team, apply here: http://umai.breezy.hr/
How to ApplyApplyIf you are interested in this position and would like to become part of the The UMAI International team, apply here: http://umai.breezy.hr/
41 total views, 1 today