Full-Time Systems Engineer
• To provide 1st level user support.
• To manage office endpoint deployment.
• To manage office hardware and software inventory.
• To manage update and upgrade of all office servers and endpoints.
• To deploy and maintain office VOIP system and phones, audio systems and other devices.
• To perform regular health and audit check on all office devices, endpoints, and servers.
• To perform Active Directory, Email, and various Access Rights administrations.
• To undertake any ad-hoc matters and projects assigned from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree of Computer Science / Information Technology in Network / Database / Security or equivalent
• Strong critical thinking, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.
• Adaptive to different situations; attentive and proactive to issues; team-oriented person.
• Languages: English / Mandarin
• 1 Full-Time position available.
• Additional technical advantages:
– MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, ITIL or any other professional certificate.
– Knowledge in MS AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, GPO, UNIX, Hyper-V, VMware vSphere
– UNIX / Windows scripting experience
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details :
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
98 total views, 1 today