Full-Time Systems Engineer
• Set up Windows and Mac computers;
• Provide desktop support, install software and updates on Windows and Mac computers;
• Maintain hardware and software inventory;
• Perform regular audit check on Windows and Mac computers;
• Provide support for VOIP system, phones, email, projectors and audio systems;
• Perform Active Directory administration;
• Perform Windows servers administration — install Windows updates, system upgrade, troubleshooting, performance tuning; and
• Undertaking any ad-hoc matters and projects as assigned from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Candidate with MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, ITIL or other professional certificates would be advantages
• Knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory, Hyper-V, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, GPO, Solaris server, VMware would be added advantage.
• No programing skill need.
• Have analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Independent and able to work with all level of personnel.
• 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
• Required languages: Chinese, English.
• **Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
How to ApplyApplicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with your Qualifications, Skills, Working Experience and Expected Salary. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
134 total views, 1 today