Full-Time System / Project Engineer
• To carry out project coordination, control system design, development, programming and commissioning that involves DCS/ PLC/ SCADA/ RTU system integration works;
• Design of layout and control of low voltage electrical switchboard or technical drawings such as PLC panels, instrument connection, MCC panel, low voltage switch gear and electrical system;
• Project planning including drawing submission, generate bill of material, project realization and delivery stage;
• Conduct Pre Validation Test (PVT), Site Inspection Test (SIT) and site commissioning with customers;
• Supervise sub-contractors on design and construction;
• Provide documentation and training to customers on operation of system designed;
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance and advice to customers;
• Standby for maintenance service;
• Provide application support to customers in various industries
• Senior Engineer shall supervise and monitor Engineer on to carry out project;
• Senior Engineer shall act as a mentor for newly-joined engineer;
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 1 to 2 years working experience in PLC & SCADA programming;
• Experience with one or more of following system is a plus: Siemens PLC-Step 7 & TIA Portal, Omron PLC, SCADA-Citect / Wonderware;
• Good command of English and able to converse in various Chinese dialects will be an added advantage;
• Willing to travel for outstation and willing to work long hours when required;
• Good analytical, problem solving skills and abilty to investsigate the needs / problems of customers;
• Results-driven, self-motivated, positive working attitude and able to work independently to achieve targets;
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
How to ApplyInterested candidates to drop your resume to: email@example.com
26 total views, 1 today