Full-Time System / Project Engineer
• To carry out project coordination, control system design, development, programming and commissioning that involves DCS/ PLC/ SCADA/ RTU system integration works;
• Design of layout and control of low voltage electrical switchboard or technical drawings such as PLC panels, instrument connection, MCC panel, low voltage switch gear and electrical system;
• Project planning including drawing submission, generate bill of material, project realization and delivery stage;
• Conduct Pre-Validation Test (PVT), Site Inspection Test (SIT) and site commissioning with customers;
• Supervise sub-contractors on design and construction;
• Provide documentation and training to customers on operation of system designed;
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance and advice to customers;
• Standby for maintenance service;
• Provide application support to customers in various industries
• Senior Engineer shall supervise and monitor Engineer on to carry out project;
• Senior Engineer shall act as a mentor for newly-joined engineer; AND
• Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• Knowledgeable in process control instrumentation, electrical installation works, MCC panel design, PC, PLC, SCADA and telemetry systems will be an added advantage;
• Good command of English and able to converse in various Chinese dialects will be an added advantage;
• Willing to travel oversea & outstation and willing to work long hours when required;
• Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Results-driven, self-motivated, positive working attitude and able to work independently to achieve targets;
• Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam – Section 27.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
How to ApplyInterested candidates to drop your resume to: email@example.com
69 total views, 1 today