Full-Time System Engineer (SCADA & PLC Engineer)
Your role will include technical support, project commissioning, maintenance services and following responsibilities:
– Represent the company on all technical matters pertaining to specific projects
– Provide Presales technical support to Sales Dept.
– Assist Project Manager to identify project engineer and delivery
– Execute specific projects as directed by Project Delivery & Services Manager in accordance with quality and deliver in schedule.
– Produce related drawing to support sales and projects work
– Assist Customer Care Center helpdesk of technical advices and onsite services work.
We seek the best people with drive, ambition, imagination, enthusiasm, commercial acumen, proven problem solving skills and a desire to succeed in a global enterprise.
If you are seeking a build a rewarding career, possess these attributes & sound technical/academic credentials and meet the following requirements:
– Malaysian Citizen
– Regional Travel required
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, in Info Systems/ Information Technology/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering or Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) or equivalent.
– Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin is an advantage. Able to read, understand the produce process and instrumentation loop diagrams and process flow chart.
– Technical experience in design and development of process control systems such as PLC & SCADA
– SCADA development with WinCC OA & Ignition is essential and PLC development with Unity Pro software, Allan Bradly (RS Logix 5000). Other SCADA/PLC software knowledge will be an added advantage.
– Required Skill(s): SCADA, PLC, Safety PLC, Linux, Communication protocol, Strong in data communication protocols (eg RS-232/RS485, Profibus, HART, DNP3, MODBUS, and TCP/IP).
– Strong analytical / logical / problem solving ability and has good aptitude for technical works.
– Programming skill in PAC, IEC61131-3, C/C++ , VB or .NET would be an added advantage
– Electrical circuit design drafting and instrumentation loop diagrams drafting with Autocad is essential.
– Preferably Executive specialized in Engineering Oil & Gas industry or year of work experience in industrial automation industry. Fresh graduate with good programming knowledge is encourage to apply.
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Experience in Oil and Gas industry or year of work experience in consulting will be an added advantage
How to ApplyApplicants to sent their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
121 total views, 1 today