Full-Time SYSTEM ENGINEER
• As a System Engineer you will be part of a team under general supervision, in a 24/7 working shift providing internal and external support.
• Internally you will work closely with the development and routing team.
• Externally you will work closely with clients from around the world providing necessary online, telephone, email and Skype support.
• This is a challenging role that will demand someone with a solid background in a range of modern software hands on, communication with clients experience and adaptability in working different shift.
• With a proven record in problem decomposition and implementation, we would, of course, expect your written and verbal communication in English to be outstanding.
• Make customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
• Ensure the network is operating in optimal performance.
• Assist Senior System Engineer in producing weekly and monthly report.
• Assist head of network implementation in project implementation.
• To interact closely with customer to increase customer satisfaction.
• Daily shift and standby support as required.
• All system and platform must be maintained according to the procedure.
• All system and platform is performing at the company’s expectation (escalation procedures are to be followed).
• Managing system and platform based on Service Level provided and according to the escalation process.
• Follow company procedure in maintaining system and platform backup, maintenance, health check, monitoring and testing if required.
• Provide solution to senior or management if needed.
Skills & Qualifications
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): PHP, Java, Linux, Problem Solving, Human Communication.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
• Proper phone, online conversation and email etiquette.
• Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
• Willingness to cooperate with others and work to the greater good.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Experience in the Telecommunication industry would be advantageous.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to Applyemail to firstname.lastname@example.org
53 total views, 1 today