Full-Time System Engineer
• Responsible for implementation of configuration infrastructure for Windows Server System (AD, DNS, DHCP, CLUSTERING), MS EXCHANGE which including server
security, networking, backup and virus scan activities configuration with strong skill of TCP/IP protocol, Web Services (IIS), DNS&DHCP, MS EXCHANGE, Firewall and
• To administer and support Remote Access system, perimeter defences such as Firewall, VPN server, Proxy and etc.
• Support the installation and configuration of Cisco network devices such as switches, routers, Firewalls and Wireless Access Points.
• Familiar with RARP, EIGRP/RIP/BGP, Ethernet/Fast/Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, ATM Switching/VLANs, Firewall and Network protocols.
• Responsible for requirement study, designing, deploying, implementing, support and managing any ICT related projects, adhering to project management processes and
• To provide service delivery activities in accordance to established Service Level Agreement (SLA) to maintain high-level of customer service.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering
(Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Preferably Senior Executives with 3-5 years experiences in IT / Computer Network / System / Database Admin or equivalent.
• Certification / Training: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) will be added advantages.
• Superb technical skills and robust consistent approach to technical design.
• Strong leadership and must be a team player.
• Able to work extra hours, independently, full responsibility and with minimum supervision.
• Possess own transport and applicants must be willing to work in Ipoh / 3 Two Square, PJ.
How to Applyhrd@sns.com.my
93 total views, 1 today