Full-Time System Analyst
• To work with BU manager on new business leads, understanding new prospect needs and providing knowledge of best practice processes and existing customer industry application.
• Carry out demonstrations and system training to customers with the ability to discuss functionality and flexibility of solutions.
• Demonstrate technical knowledge and expertise in relevant areas. To resolve technical problems and answer client questions independently, and then liaise with technical and development team for more technically demanding requests.
• Assist with product testing and logging enhancement requests where recognized either from customer feedback or personal experience.
• Communicate with the team and customers clearly and logically, adjusting to the audience to enable effective communication at all levels. Listen effectively and respond appropriately. Maintain client confidentiality and discretion.
• Taking lead in system implementation of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or Manufacturing Execution System (MES);
• Ensure projects are completed within time, budget and constraint with minimal supervision;
• Support sales; Understand the full capabilities of solution offerings and provide presales functional and solution support;
• Document and translate the requirements of customers to functional and technical design documents
• Able to combine process knowledge with analytical thinking to recommend turnkey solutions to prospective customers;
• Assess client’s needs and requirements to determine the best approach. Understand the customer market and business sector to provide appropriate advice. Agree the approach to be delivered and present the agreed plan and timescales with the client.
• Help define maintenance framework for relevant industries so that best practice can be replicated.
• Provide application support to customers in various industries
• Act as a leading role for process simulation project and in-house development.
• Manage and build customer relationship.
• Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Mandarin (to deal with China customer)
• Experience with one or more of the following system/progarmming is required: Database, SQL programming, Stored Procedure Programming, Microsoft Visual Studio Development tools, MES technologies,CMMS software, ASP.net, VB.net, C#, Web services, HTML5, Java and Windows server & network troubleshooting.
• Understand manufacturing process and operation is a value advantage.
• At least 2 years working experience in software development, programming, or engineering discipline.
• Self-motivated and able to work effectively under tight schedule and under pressure.
How to ApplyInterested candidates to drop your resume to: email@example.com
84 total views, 1 today