Full-Time System Analyst
Main Responsibility: Applications design, development and deployment as well as system support.
1. Software analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance.
2. Coordinate with user from various departments in gathering requirements.
3.Manage software application issues and track all incidents and ensure timely resolution/escalation.
4. Maintain detailed project schedules, including dependencies and appropriate milestones.
5. Ensure processes and documentation compliance.
6. Manage the interface and integration requirements between different systems.
7. Conduct training to user if needed.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. At least 1 years of software development experience, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
2. Well versed in following skills:
– Microsoft .NET framework (C# or VB.Net)
– Windows Form, ASP.NET web form or MVC
– HTML, Javacript and CSS
– Crystal Report
3. With a strong understanding of MS SQL database.
4. Knowledge of WPF/WCF programing will be an added advantage.
5. Knowledge of Sharepoint development will be an added advantage.
6. Knowledge of web services (SOAP,WSDL, or UDDI) will be an added advantage.
7. Strong analytical, problem solving and process, solution oriented abilities.
8. Strategic thinker with a positive attitude, proactive and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
9. Ability to work independently, plan and provide system solution.
10. Excellent interpersonal skills, and a team player.
How to ApplyContact: 03-62729078 (Ext:333)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
490 total views, 1 today