Full-Time System Analyst
• Join the fastest growing fintech solutions company with 100% proven delivery track record.
• Gain valuable experience; learning from a team of experienced professionals.
• Deliver value and grow with the company – enjoy breathtaking recognition and rewards.
We offer one of the best working environments for Professional Services Engineer/ System Analyst as the foundation of our solutions is designed as a playground for you to configure, customize and adapt the solutions without coding. Aligning to our business expansion plans, we are on a hiring spree for passionate individuals who are committed to a successful long term career.
• Be part of a vibrant team providing subject matter expertise for client’s user requirements, business process optimizations and a key project resource deploying Juris Solutions suite.
• You will be equipped with in-depth knowledge of the Juris Solutions framework and configuration; focusing in the banking environment and credit management processes to ensure your competencies and readiness to:
o participate in and/or lead projects defining scope, gathering business and user requirements.
o drive communication of project progress and documentation of User Requirement Specifications, Functional Design Specs, User Acceptance Testing scripts and User Manuals.
o troubleshoot and resolve clients’ issues – example: requirements alignment, software errors, connectivity problems, user access and component configurations
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree with an Upper Second Class Honors or CGPA of 3.3 and above in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• We are seeking individuals who are analytical with strong logical thinking and does not dread software or IT concepts
• Knowledge in financial loans processing and credit management or banking processes is an added advantage
• Knowledge in SQL (structured query language) the is also an added advantage.
• Required language(s): English
• 1 year working experience in the related field is required for this position; however fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as well
• Full-time positions are available.
How to ApplyKindly email to email@example.com to apply for this position.
30 total views, 1 today