Full-Time System Administrator
– Installing, Configure, manage and optimizing the performance of the servers.
– Handle daily system routine which includes backup, monitoring and prevention.
– Administer and support related services such as DNS, Samba, Nginx, Apache, MySQL and Active Directory.
– Manage network integrity and availability including firewall, routers, switches, and other network devices.
– Provide software/hardware support to internal staff.
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Technology/Information Technology or equivalent.
– At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Basic proficiency in Linux such as Debian and CentOS.
– Basic proficiency in Windows Server.
– Experience with Virtualization such as KVM, VmWare.
– Experience with SAN/NAS and Software-defined storage related.
– Experience in datacenter and Cloud provider platform (AWS).
– Experience in scripting such as bash, Powershell.
How to ApplyOur salary offered : RM3,200 – RM4,000. Kindly drop your CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms Liy Yan @ 03-2161 9032 (ext: 139) for more info.
138 total views, 1 today