Full-Time Student Counselor (Chinese Speaking)
Job Description for Student Counselor (Chinese Speaking)
1) Providing private & confidential individual/group counselling for CITY U students to overcome personal problems and focus in studies.
2) To provide group guidance on a range of topics according to students/ needs for student development.
3) to liaise with professional specialist for intense emotional and physiological issues / problem as student support
4) To organize preventive activities and programs for student well-being and healthy development
5) To liaise with lecturers to identify high-risk students (poor performance and poor attendance) and support lecturers with counselling guidance and advice
6) To communicate with parents on student problems and support with parenting advice
7) Initiate students disciplinary investigation (SDI) as a fair hearing for students who acted against the rules and regulations stated in student handbook,
8) To prepare documentation for any student session final reports for management review
9) to plan and conduct orientation to integrates new student to the university environment
10) to receive student feedback by E-Counselling and walk in, and propose solutions or remedy for student satisfaction.
11) main committee member of convocation as Secretary.
Salary is RM2500-3500, which commensurate with experience and related field
How to Applykhairulhisham.firstname.lastname@example.org
94 total views, 1 today