Full-Time Staff Programmer
Work with a team of highly motivated individuals to develop programming solutions for various Multi-National Corporations in Penang. iDA office is located in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
• To learn the programs currently used to support existing products.
• To maintain and improve the programs as situation requires.
• To work closely with a team of top notch developers/company Directors in the R &D Department to develop exciting and new products for the industrial automation market.
• To work as a team, share and transfer knowledge.
• To innovate and develop new ideas & approaches to problem-solving.
• Help to manage the company when the Directors are not around.
• Implement software solutions and train users
• Required skill(s): Python, C, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, C#.
• Candidates with web development and web programming PHP skills is plus
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, (Chinese language skills is a plus)
• Working experience in the related field is preferable but not a must.
• Fresh grad is also encouraged to apply
• Office is based in Bayan Lepas Penang, but applicants must be willing to travel within Malaysia and outstation when handling projects.
• Candidate should possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
• Self-learned programmers are accepted
• Full-Time position(s) available.
How to ApplySend resume to email@example.comFor questions, please call 04-6422690
543 total views, 1 today