Full-Time Software Programmer (Contract)
This “Contract” Software Programmer develops and enhances in-house program using SQL Server 2016, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
– Final year students (graduating in 2018 or 2019) from Bachelor of Computer Science / Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent programme are encouraged to apply.
– Required grade: CGPA 3.00 or above. [“Slightly lower” CGPA would be considered on a case-by-case basis.]
– Fresh graduates/entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply [Monthly Salary: Up to RM 5,000].
– Senior Programmers with the following work experience & skills are encouraged to apply [Monthly Salary: Up to RM 10,000].
– Experience in SQL Database: Database Design, Query Analyser, Integrated Services (SSIS)
– Experience in VB.NET (working in Development Platform: Visual Studio): Window Application development
– Experience in Crystal Report Designing or SQL Reporting.
– Knowledge in SQL Administrator, Security Setting and UML is an added advantage.
– Experience in Microsoft Office Object Programming, especially Excel.
– Knowledge in SharePoint is an added advantage.
– Fresh graduate candidate who has had internship with the above experience is preferred.
– Good attitude, responsible, and maintain a strong sense of self-motivation.
– High level of initiative, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
– Required language: English
– Applicants must be willing to work at Panasonic Global AC R&D Centre in Shah Alam.
– Applicants should be MALAYSIAN citizens.
How to ApplyApplicants interested in this position, please email your CV/Resume with a Cover Letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to: Mr. Yap, Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: "Open until filled" - please apply ASAP!
91 total views, 1 today