Full-Time Software .Net Developer / Solutions Specialist
– To implement high quality, scalable and extendable solutions and turnkey projects such as Robotic Process Automation, Business or Imaging solutions.
– To study user requests and scope system requirement.
– To coding, test and Implement solutions in using either .NET/Java technologies
– To perform unit testing for all assigned deliverables
– To analyse technologies, technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement
– To play a part in a team which transforms wonderful ideas into reality by developing high level requirements through prototypes, detailed specifications, design and architecture, development and implementation, deployment and administration.
– To proudly deploy robust enterprise systems which will be making meaningful changes to millions of users
– To earn valuable experience in the innovative financial technology and to develop youor career to be part of the award winning team
– To assist in the installation of the proposed software and perform product walk-through with the customer
– Conduct user acceptance testing and user training
– Provide post implementation support
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
– Required skill(s):
– Programming skills
– C#, ASP.NET 2.0 and above, WSS 3.0 or
– JAVA, J2EE, JSP
– Database Experience:
– MS SQL Server 2005 and above, or
– DB2, or
– Preferred skill(s): Robotic Process Automation, Enterprise Imaging (OCR/ICR), Enterprise Content Management Systems
– Experience in SharePoint 2007 and above will be an added advantage
– Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills
– Good communication in English, Chinese, Malay, both written and spoken
– Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the abililty to build professional relationships
– Applicatioons must be willinig to work in Kuala Lumpur
– Applications should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
– Self-motivated, dedicated and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
– Junior and mid-level positions available
– Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
How to ApplyIf you think you possess the right skill-set, interests and desire to progress in your IT career, do contact us.EMAIL: email@example.com
54 total views, 2 today