Full-Time Software Engineer (Technology Park Malaysia)
• Participate in software development life cycle, all aspects of requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support.
• Ensure software quality in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance.
• Carry out research on new technologies.
• Prepare technical documents.
• Conform to standard development convention and good design practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 1-2 years working experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Develop, enhance & maintain mission critical enterprise solutions.
• Ensure deliverables met user expectations with quality and within schedule.
• Knowledge of C#, SQL.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team and have self-initiative.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proactive in learning new things and creative in providing solution for issues encountered during development.
• The job might require the candidate to travel locally and overseas.
• Working location: Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil
How to ApplyInterested candidate may send in resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our Company Career Page at www.rwgenting.com/career.
579 total views, 1 today