Full-Time Software Engineer (PHP)
STRATEQ is a leading Technology Enabler providing empowering solutions through smart partnerships. Combining unparallel domain expertise and comprehensive experience for a broad scope of industries, Strateq focuses on helping its clients to maximize the potential of their IT investment.
As an internationally recognized technology provider, Strateq’s business engagement ranges from developing customized ICT solutions in the areas of manufacturing, financial accounting systems,integrated hospitals information systems, Networking, IT infrastructure, Data Centre & Business Continuity Services to Oil & Gas industries.
In line with our business expansion, we continuously look for ambitious and motivated individuals who will share our credo and passion and who aspire to go beyond expectations to join our Strateq family and experience our excellence-driven culture.
Showcase your knowledge of coding and create a user friendly information platform. By working in our tech team, you will get to collaborate closely with the product and design teams to translate requirements into technical designs. You will develop, test and deploy codes that are part of a product used by clinicians and doctors.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
• Work with Product Management and Products Engineering teams to design, develop, maintain and enhance web-based and mobile-based healthcare application platform for worldwide customers.
• Involve in application development activities such as business requirement study, coding, integration, testing and documentation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting development.
• Participate and contribute in Product Iteration planning and review activities.
• Collaborate closely with Team Leader and Scrum Master on entire process and workflow.
• Accountable for sprint and release commitments are completed on time.
• Accountable for compliance with quality control processes (Definition of Done, source code control, coding guideline, etc).
• Participate in process improvements as required.
• Perform Production Fixes, as and when required
• Perform Project Implementation task, e.g. data migration, product integration, customization etc, as and when required
• Any other duties as instructed by the Reporting Officer or HOD
You will be an ideal candidate, If you have:
• Diploma or Degree in IT/ Computer Science or its equivalent.
• Knowledge in or willing to learn technologies such as MVC, CakePHP, JQuery, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML, JasperSever.
• Good oral and written skill in English language and strong interpersonal skills
• Able to independent, work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Team player, flexible, self-motivated and can-do attitude.
How to ApplyIf you love embracing challenges, and have a constant hunger to improve and better yourself , join us for a rewarding career, submit your CV to email@example.comHave a look at our company website for more information: www.strateqgroup.com
385 total views, 1 today