Full-Time Software Engineer (KL Sentral)
• Key responsible is to develop, maintain and support home grown solution.
• To assist in requirements gathering, analyze and design applications.
• To assist in software documentation.
• Working closely with team leads to fulfill clients’ requirements and ensure timely delivery of solutions.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Experience handling full development cycle of software applications on Microsoft platform.
• Required skill(s): ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL
• Required language(s): Proficient in English (written/spoken).
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Internship are welcoming.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
How to ApplyEmail resume to HRD : firstname.lastname@example.org
115 total views, 2 today