Full-Time Software Engineer (Java)
We’re looking for highly motivated candidates who are passionate about the art and science of software development, possesses a strong can-do attitude, and want to be part of a world-class team with a passion for excellence. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a loosely structured organization, and be capable of working on a number of assignments in parallel. The candidate may have an opportunity to work overseas (training).
• Award Winning Technology and Products: Our award winning products are backed by a broad set of patents. Be part of developing the next leading edge technology!
• Fortune 100 customers: Design and develop products to solve real world, complex problems for some of the world’s largest customers.
• Global Product Development: Be part of the world-class multi-national global team.
• Seasoned Leadership Team: Our executive team has a successful track record of building and growing companies.
• Make a Difference: Join us to fundamentally change the way our customers protect their most critical data and improve compliance.
Work with the Product Manager and internal team to analyze NextLabs product requirements
Design, develop, test and deliver the assigned product features and components
Explore and evaluate new technologies and capabilities, create prototypes
Work with QA team to ensure the delivery of the best quality product
Coordinate with other technical teams including the NextLabs China and US teams to ensure compatibility with other NextLabs components
BE/BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Good understanding and hands on project experience in Java/J2EE, databases
Good computer science fundamentals, e.g., data structures, multithreading, algorithms etc.
Strong Object-oriented analysis and design skills
Good analytical and problem solving skill
Passionate, proactive, great team player
How to ApplyEmail to: Ellena.Amir@nextlabs.com
121 total views, 1 today