Full-Time Software Engineer
– Participate as part of the team in application development life cycle.
– Required to develop and support in-house products.
– Produce technical and development documentation (Program, Functional and User Specifications).
– Assist in system design and program specification analysis.
– Maintain knowledge of coding methods, operational requirements and standard programming languages.
– Assist in system installation and deployment.
– Provide effective maintenance and support services to the clients using in-house products.
– Be highly responsive to the dynamic nature of the Company’s business environment and possess ability to respond promptly against any critical issues relating to the Company’s supported systems at all times.
– To research on new technologies to create more innovative products.
How to ApplyKindly provide with following documents as for your job application:1) Resume2) SPM Result3) STPM / Matriculation / Foundation / Diploma / A- Level Academic Transcripts (which applicable)4) Degree Academic Transcript up to current semesterSubmit your job application with required documents and email to email@example.com
18 total views, 1 today