Full-Time Software Engineer
1) Work closely with the rest of the software engineers in the team to design, build, test, deploy, maintain and continuously improve the company’s software solutions, including the core mobile point-of-sales (MPOS) system. Additionally, contribute to new product research projects, which may include research and the building of proof-of-concepts.
2) Work with the company’s clients in various countries to understand their requirements and help build customizations to the company’s software solutions that will meet their needs.
a. Experienced in developing iOS or Android application.
b. Ideally at least 1 years of prior iOS or Android development experience.
c. Design / develop reusable frameworks, components, and services.
d. Knowledge and passion on Mobile Technology and Architecture.
2) Great to have:
a. Extensive knowledge in SWIFT / C++ / RESTful API / MVC
b. Knowledge and understanding of RFID / NFC / Bluetooth
c. Knowledge on hardware programming.
d. Knowledge of payment domain requirements and standards (EMV, PCI for example)
1) Great understanding of software design (patterns) and debugging skills (using Xcode, Eclipse, Android Studio, etc).
2) Good communications skills, that is you can probably get along great with our clients and us.
3) Above all, great attitude and a deep desire to constantly learn and improve.
How to Applycareers@softspace.com.my
31 total views, 1 today