Full-Time Software Engineer
We are looking for Blockchain Developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
– Research, design, develop, test and implement blockchain technologies.
– Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
– Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
– Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
– Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
– Strong software development background.
– Experience working with large codebases.
– Experience working with open-source projects.
– Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
– Familiarity with basic cryptography.
– Familiarity with P2P networks
– Familiarity with Docker or Kubernetes.
– Strong knowledge of Hyperledger.
– Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code.
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyYou can apply for the position via the Apply Online button.
214 total views, 1 today