Full-Time Software Engineer
• To design, programming and develop software aligned with business requirements.
• Perform logic design, coding, debugging, testing and documenting of the programs.
• To use tools and methods to develop software and assure time and costs targets are attained.
• To participate and contribute to engineering innovation and adding business value to processes, systems.
• To work on technical projects/operational support tasks independently with minimal guidance.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): .net, Visual basic programing, MS SQL Server.
• At least 1 to 2 years’ working experience in related field.
• Required language(s): Mandarin, English
• Able to work independently and adhere to dateline.
• Good attitude, hardworking and willing to learn.
• Willing to update knowledge as technology changes.
• Logical approach to the solution of problems.
• Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
How to ApplyInterested candidates to drop your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
79 total views, 1 today