Full-Time SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The primary role of the Software Engineer is to develop software applications that would be used by the Company or the Group itself to support its business operations. The candidate shall be involved in the whole Software Development life cycle from requirements elicitation, design, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance, and evolution.
The major responsibilities are:
Providing efficient technical solutions to problems and implement the solutions in a timely, secure, and optimal manner;
Maintenance of software systems, including certain legacy systems in order to ensure business continuity. This would include implementing bug fixes, change requests, etc. on those systems;
Writing technical documentations on the developed software systems concisely;
Liaising with users and gather requirements;
Staff training on software systems to improve business efficacy;
IT resource management and handling of IT support requests.
The candidate must be open-minded and passionate about Information Technology. Besides having a solid degree in Computer Science or IT from a reputable university, the candidate has to be equipped with the relevant strong hard-skills and soft-skills:
Possess strong skills, understanding and knowledge in:
(1) OOPS and UML;
(2) SQL query writing skills and databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra;
(3) Programing skills such as Java/JEE, PHP, JBoss, and Python;
(4) Frameworks such as Django, Spring MVC, Codeigniter, Yii, Flask;
(5) Be able to configure web servers to meet the demands of the application.
Be familiar with:
(1) SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) or Agile methodologies;
(2) HTML & CSS and Responsive designs (knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 would be a plus);
(4) Design and development concepts on mobile platforms, web services integration (such as RESTful services);
(5) Both Linux/Unix and Windows environment;
(6) Tools such as SVN, Github, Bitbucket, Jenkins.
Able to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment and as a team player;
Excellent communication skills;
Highly resourceful and creative.
How to ApplyIf you enjoy the thrills, challenges and rewards in helping to build a world-class investment advisory and fund management group, we would love to talk to you.At Capital Dynamics, you have an environment where integrity and performance are greatly prized.Please send your application (resume/ CV and full academic transcript) to email@example.comFor others, send them to:Managing DirectorCapital Dynamics16th Floor, Plaza First Nationwide 161, Jalan Tun HS Lee50000 Kuala LumpurTel : 03 - 2070 2104/05.Fax : 03 - 2070 2103.For more information on Capital Dynamics,please visit Corporate website :www.capitaldynamics.bizInvestment advisory : https://www.icapital.biz/Fund management : http://funds.icapital.biz/Facebook : www.facebook.com/capitaldynamics.icapital
110 total views, 1 today